Thursday 27 May 2010

fashion shows










hello, my name is petra johnson and i am the director of caramel rock, which is a fashion company that i set up. Here you would get first hand information about what is going on in the company, and have a chance to comment on the company blog posts.

You would also find me out and about around the world always dressed to the T of course you will see photo shoots of me in my 2010 collections as well as other models at shows at shoots wearing my collection i designed and made keep a look out for videos coming this weekend ;) rahhhh

massive massive massive attack. love u y'all.

if you would like to team up with me creatively or if you have any questions about what i do, then please feel free to leave a comment and i will reply to your questions. I am also happy to offer any advice about about company products and services we deiliver. Check our website for full detials.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/caramelrock
find me on facebook: caramelrock55@aol.com









No comments:

Post a Comment