Thursday 27 May 2010

photo shoot and event





here i am at the hzv studios where i did an unexpected photo shoot for my website. many people think i am a model...... i dont class myself as a model i am a fashion designer and design and make cloths, but i am a girl and also love getting dolled up and since im tall i some times where my ranges and advertise them as well as highering models for my collections.














here i was at the odt entertainment fashion event exhibiting the caramel rock 200 collection it was an extreamly long day and attended with my good friend osh who is a make up artist, photographer, a girl with many talents




Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com





caramel rock online boutique for all your t-shirts jumpers and hoodies and your unique tailored garments for all occasions go to www.caramelrock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment